Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Saturday, February 03, 2007
moving on up
It's depressing to look at my blog. I know I haven't posted since, what-? Last Monday? Forgive me, please. I just hit 24 wks (6 months) pregnant and I'm TIRED. By the time I get home from work I'm lucky if I manage to watch an episode of TV, much less knit anything, MUCH less blog. The lack of knitting and lack of anything interesting in life leaves me with pretty much nothing to blog about.

But there might be stuff soon. Yannick and I have 90% officially decided that we will be moving. Yes, at 6 months pregnant, we are going to be putting our house on the market. (As an aside- forget getting married and having a baby...there's something about saying "we're putting our house on the market" that makes me feel oddly grown-up).

We have met with an agent to evaluate our home and tomorrow he is coming back to take photos and measurements and so on, and by next week I think we'll be listed on MLS. ACK. He's of the "sell first, buy later" camp, figuring it will be harder to get a buyer than it is to find a house we like, so we should ensure that we're not stuck with 2 mortgages by selling first. Our only condition is that we sell by March 31st (sell- not move) because if we haven't sold by then, we will have only a month and a half to get our house ready for baby. I refuse to cut it closer than that. I'm not sure when we'll actually move...I guess sometime in the end of June or later, or if it is sooner then it will have to be before the 3rd week of April in case this kid is early. If the move is sooner it would be a huge rush to pack, but we can do it if we work hard. If it is later we'll have more time to pack slowly, but I won't be able to help as much 'cus I'll be busy with the little one.

So we'll see. I'll update with more info as I have it, but for now that's all I know. We're going on the market, and then the house-hunting will commence in earnest!
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 3:06 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow :) That is great news Jenn :) Good luck on selling your house fast.

    Wouldn't it be fun though to start looking at houses too? Just to see what you can get for the money you'll have.

     
  • At 12:09 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    Wow, that is exciting news! I hope all goes well!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates