Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Happy Yom Kippur
Getting ready to have dinner with the family before the big fast tomorrow. I realized I can post from my parents' house, so here I am. I've got quite a bit of knitting done on Bernie's scarf, have only about a chart and a half left then it just needs cleaning and blocking. I got a big chunk done on Saturday when I was at work but we had no power until after the store closed. Luckily there was enough light to knit! Then I finish Yafit's coat and mail off the wedding gifts.

I've also done some work on the Goldilocks shrug I'm making for me. I keep it in my purse as my "car" knitting, because it's the only thing at the moment that doesn't need a pattern or anything, and I can pick it up and put it down at will. I will need to get started soon on Yannick's mom's Christmas gift. I think I'll limit each holiday season to one knitted gift, so I still have time to do stuff for me. I'm already looking forwards to winter so I can work on my wool bag, the Enchanted Forest cardi (both of which got too hot to work on in summer), and also possibly start a winter shawl out of some Lion Brand Homespun I have. I'm thinking of doing a pattern from last year's knitting calendar for a basketweave shawl.

Oh! Speaking of the knitting calendar, I got mine in the mail a few days ago! My pattern is in it!!! I'm page "March 21"!!! Woo hoo! Thank you to Paulette Lane, it looks great and arrived in perfect condition! I'm so excited to go through it!

Been calling a bunch of halls to see about dates and prices. Got some visits coming up over the weekend and into next week, so maybe we'll have a date set by the week after.

Oh, and at the Curves meeting last night I found out I lost a total of 6" so far. Not as much as most people, but it's something, especially since the scale hasn't moved yet.

I wish any Jewish readers an easy fast, and everyone else a belated Happy Thanksgiving,

Jennifer
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 5:10 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Yom Kippur Jennifer and Yannick :) Just wanted to tell you 6 inches is a lot even if you don't see it on the scale..sounds like Curves is really working for you..great job :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates