Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Monday, March 14, 2005
Knit It! Winner
Last night I posted on the FiberRAOK group that I had an extra copy of the (spring?) Knit It! magazine. I really need to keep a log of which issues of what I already bought, 'cus I tend to buy up knitting stuff when I see it.

I asked group members to email me with a number between 1 and 100. I'd already asked Yannick to pick a number and jotted it down. The deadline was this morning when I got ready to leave for class. I have to leave in 20 minutes, so deadline's up!

These were the guesses:

Marianne picked 18.
Debbie picked 55.
Allena picked 13.
Natalie B picked 73.

The winning number chosen last night before the contest began is:



Please ignore the model. It's early and he's cranky.

Congrats to Natalie B! I'll be stopping at the post office this morning to send it out.

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 8:24 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:11 pm, Blogger Natalie said…

    Woohoo! :)

     
  • At 2:31 pm, Blogger StarKnits said…

    bummer i was off by 86 ARUGH i'm so not good at this guessing stuff! LOL oh well maybe next time!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates