Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Monday, January 17, 2005
Progress of the Night
Yannick left for up north this afternoon, so I was SURE I'd have plenty of prime knitting time. Don't ask me what I did to occupy my time, but all I know is that somewhere around 8:45 I realized that I hadn't done ANYTHING. I gave my little bootie a kick (hard, but I'm flexible) and got some nice progress in.

I finished dog sweater the second (050102). The pic sucks 'cus I have no light in my office, and also I don't have a small dog or dog-shaped stuffed animal to model for me. I also don't have any buttons yet, so it wouldn't stay on anyways.



I included a copy of Interweave Knits for scale purposes. For the sweater, picture the dog facing the magazine. It's size small, so picture a chihuahua (sp?) or something. The curved upper part is actually 2 neck pieces that meet under the dog's chin with a button, and the strap goes under the tummy and attaches with 2 buttons. In the book the pattern comes from, The Gift Knitter by Tara Jon Manning, they used cute little buttons with a paw print on it. My LYS says they carry those buttons, so I'm going to take a look next time I'm there.

Before he left Yannick had told me that Nicole from the Wool Shop called to cancel our class tomorrow, so, knowing I could now sleep in for a bit, I decided to immediately cast on for doggie sweater the third (050103). One hour's worth of knitting gave me about 2.5" of progress. It's a really easy ribbed pattern with a 2 row repeat that I've already memorized, so I'm picturing myself breezing through it tomorrow. Of course, we'll have to see how tomorrow actually goes.

See? I promised to be more forthcoming with the pictures. I deserve a reward. I'm thinking a nice vanilla coffee tomorrow. In any case, it's sometime after 1:00 am and I'm going to bed.

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 1:07 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates