Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Thursday, December 16, 2004
Night Good / Counter Bad
I had a fun night Tuesday (unlike Monday night. Let's just say mild food poisoning- ugh!!). I went to my first meeting of MKG- the Montreal Knitting Guild. It was their Holiday Party and besides the fun of knitting in the company of others, I got to enjoy hot chocolate, tea, and tons of snacks brought in by some of the members. Plus there was a drawing for door prizes, and I won a cute little doll I'm calling my Knitting Muse- her body is a ball of yarn and she's holding knitting needles in her hand. Too cute. The guild meets the second Tuesday of each month, so I'm looking forwards to officially joining in January.

Then I got home and get an email from my site meter. It tells me no one has been to my site all month. I look back and realize that for the last few weeks they all say "no new hits". This wouldn't surprise me, except that I've gotten a bunch of emails about the Knitting Game, so I know people have been here. Turns out, when I changed my blogger template, it deleted my counter. Because I was still getting emails, I didn't realize.

I've since updated the counter on this page and added one to the Knitting Game page. I started the counter there at 38, my estimate based on the number of emails I've gotten about it. All I can hope is that anyone who's been here recently will come back!

Last night I was on the computer too long to get any reall knitting done, but tonight I have about 2 hours ahead of me to get a move on the last of the holiday knitting, so see ya!
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 9:35 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:04 am, Blogger Jennifer Lori said…

    Thank you! It's nice to know I'm not just doing this for my own personal gratification. :) I do have some cool news to post, this afternoon when I get home from my class.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates