Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Saturday, November 27, 2004
Seeing a trend
It has come to my attention that in order to be a knitter, a blogger, and/or both, I must own a cat. There are many sites that confirm this theory, see Yarn Harlot or Wendy Knits! on the sidebar for some proof. Luckily, as it happens, I do own a cat. Phew! For a minute there I thought I'd have to give up knitting, blogging, and/or both!
World, meet Sam:


NOTE: for those of you unfamiliar with cats, Sam is the white furry animal in the picture.

Sam is 4, thoroughly spoiled, and believes himself to be a dog. I haven't actually had a conversation with him in which he said "I think I'm a dog", nor has he signed up for any trans-gender support groups, but based on his actions lately, I'm infering. (How many cats do you know who play fetch? And for those of you raising your hands, running after a toy then losing interest and sniffing disdainfully isn't considered playing fetch. That's being a cat. Sam actually runs after the stick and brings it back, drops it at my feet and meows as if to say "more". That's playing fetch.)

Now, since this is a knitting blog, it is very lucky for me that Sam tends to turn up when I'm knitting. It is also lucky for me that I usually have my Palm on me at the time so I can take pictures that probably only I find entertaining.

World, meet Sam and knitting:



Just thought I'd share!





posted by Jennifer Lori @ 5:38 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:00 am, Blogger Jennifer Lori said…

    Very cool! Umm..confused though. You start with "we have five cats" and then say "one of my two". Are three of the five cats not cats? Just curious :]

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates