Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Friday, September 26, 2008
upcoming changes
I know my posts have been a bit sporadic lately, and there is a good reason for that. I've been working hard behind the scenes setting up a new blog over at Wordpress.

I'm posting this announcement here in advance to inform everyone that my blog address will be changing as of Wednesday, October 1 2008.

What does this mean for you?

If you visit me by entering http://www.jeloca.com into a web browser- this changes NOTHING for you. My new blog will be sent to my actual website, so you can keep visiting me there, and you will see all the fancy new changes.

If you visit me by entering http://www.jeloca.blogspot.com into a web browser OR through Bloglines OR any other feed reader- you will need to update your link. I will make the new address available on September 30th before I go to bed. :)

Why bother making the switch? As of October 1st not only will the blog have moved, but there will be new features available. The look will be cleaner and more organized, and there will also be patterns! Both my free patterns and my sale patterns will be posted.

I hope to see you on the new site, and will post the new address the night before. See you soon!

Labels:

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 10:23 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:31 pm, Blogger Tara said…

    Jeez! Seems like everyone's changing their blogs these days! I look forward to seeing the new site.

     
  • At 12:09 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    Good luck with the move!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates