Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
hey look- some of that stuff I've been knitting (and a special day too)
I finally got around to taking some progress photos last night. It was really late so forgive the flash...but feel free to admire my new couches as the background! :)




This is the progress on the BullsEye Pinwheel Baby Blanket I've been carrying around as my "work anywhere" knitting. It doesn't look like much right now, but will hopefully look good once the bind off frees it from the confines of the circ I'm working on.


I'm at row 38 and have calculated that I want to be at row 47 and either bind off, or work an edging, so the end is in sight!





Also, this weekend Maaike and I started knitting(along) Baby Surprise Jackets. Here's the progress on mine as I went to bed last night.



I am at row 76 of the 114 row pattern.
Here is how it will look when properly folded and seamed. I've decided that I will make the buttonholes on both sides as per the pattern, and will wait until our baby is born to choose buttons. The blue and green is pretty unisex in my opinion, but if we have a girl I think I'd like to put little flowers or something to push it over the girly edge.



I couldn't end today's post without mentioning 2 special things.

2 years ago, today, Yannick and I got married. Happy 2nd anniversary, my love!

And perhaps even more special than that, today also happens to be Yannick's birthday.
(Yes, chosen so he wouldn't forget the date).

Happy birthday sweetheart!

Labels: , ,

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 7:49 am  
5 Comments:
  • At 8:11 am, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    Hey!
    Nice projects.
    Just to let you know, I did Mack's BSJ in SPORT Lorna's Laces and it almost no longer fits him anymore, and he's only about 11 lbs. (2 weeks ago he was 10 lbs 11 oz). So he's probably just over 11 lbs now. You're probably going to get use immediately out of yours, when baby X?Y? is born.

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

    Happy birthday Yannick! (I wrote on his facebook wall & yours too!)

    xoxo

     
  • At 9:34 am, Blogger Dianne said…

    Happy Anniversary, and Happy Birthday to Yannick!

     
  • At 3:07 pm, Blogger Tara said…

    Happy Happy, Joy Joy to you both!

     
  • At 10:13 am, Blogger Amelah said…

    Sorry for the delay!
    Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary!
    Happy Birthday Yannick!
    Wow, that is a really good picture of him! U 2, even though you are cut off!
    xox

     
  • At 12:22 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    Happy (belated) anniversary and birthday wishes to Yannick. The BSJ looks adorable!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates