Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
the interview
Me: What is your favorite thing about my knitting?
Hubby: Socks.

Me: What is your least favorite thing about my knitting?
Hubby: Clutter.


Me: What is something I have knitted that you recall as being good?
Hubby: Everything you've knitted was "good". I think the Superman Costume was excellent.

Me: Do you think knitters have an expensive hobby?
Hubby: Yes.


Me: Do you have any hobbies?
Hubby: No.

Me: What are your hobbies?
Hubby: -


Me: If we compared money spent on hobbies, who would win?
Hubby: You, clearly.

Me: Has my knitting in public ever embarrassed you?
Hubby: No.

Me: Do you know my favorite kind of yarn?
Hubby: I think all yarns are your favorite.


Me: Can you name another blog?
Hubby: No.

Me: Do you mind that I want to check out yarn stores everywhere we go?
Hubby: Not particularily.

Me: Do you understand the importance of a swatch?
Hubby: Yes.


Me: Do you read my blog?
Hubby: Not very often.


Me: Have you ever left a comment?
Hubby: No.

Me: Do you think the house would be cleaner if I didn't knit?
Hubby: Yes.


Me: Is there anything you would like to add in closing?
Hubby: No.

Added by me: I APOLOGIZE for the utter lameness of this post. I saw the interview on other blogs and really wanted to do it too...my husband is usually remarkably chatty and I thought it might be interesting. I didn't realize he would be giving me one-word answers as if there were a maximum of words allowed per post. Still- I did it, and am posting it regardless.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 7:43 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:46 am, Blogger K. said…

    Well, I think it's freaking hilarious! How's the bun in the oven?

     
  • At 11:19 am, Blogger Tara said…

    I should do this interview. From the ones I've read, Phil is atypically involved in my hobby (he reads my blog every post).

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates