Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Thursday, August 21, 2008
19 week ultrasound
As the title so aptly states, I had my 19 week ultrasound today. Everything looks good, and we were able to resist finding out the sex of our new little one. Unfortunately, the baby was being quite unphotogenic (not sonogeic, as the technician put it), and the technician wasn't able to get all the measurements she needed. Fortunately, that means I get to go back in another 4 weeks and have another little peek at the baby!
You can tell the photos came out quite crappy. The green writing you can't read says that you are looking at the baby's profile (head on the left, facing to the right) with the body down below and an arm raised with the hand resting between the nose and eyes.
This is the same angle, but a closer shot at the baby's profile.

And it just wouldn't be fair to give you 2(!) new-to-be baby photos, and not put at least 1 of Jakob, so here is a photo my mom took the same day as the popsicle photos.
It's a little over-exposed, but he's still a cutie to me!

Labels:

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 4:46 pm  
6 Comments:
  • At 12:09 am, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    I'm still upset you're not finding out the sex! LOL I'm dying to know!!!!

    I got EVEN CRAPPIER pics from Mack's U/S.... and only got 2. You got 4 and you're getting more. LOL

     
  • At 7:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello baby!

    SP

     
  • At 7:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello baby!

    SP

     
  • At 8:38 am, Blogger Tara said…

    I'm with Robyn. How is one supposed to know what to knit for this kid if we don't know the sex?

     
  • At 12:33 pm, Blogger Amelah said…

    Will it be a boy? Magic 8 Ball says NO!
    Will it be a girl? Magic 8 Ball says NO!
    Umm so what does this leave us with?????

    You SHOULD find out the sexe, for the sake of the Magic 8 Ball ;)

     
  • At 5:43 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    You are seriously hampering the quality of knits by not finding out the sex. ;) Just teasing. I absolutely had to know the sex, but I'm really quite impatient about surprises.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates