Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Thursday, July 17, 2008
another quickie
Woo hoo... a quickie!

Ok, here's the deal. I have photos of knitting to show you, I have news for you, and I have a package from my Secret Pal to show off. (Thanks Secret Pal! Photos coming soon!) But I've been having very hectic days with Jakob, who is still sick, and we're still keeping him home from work, and he's not napping very well during this transition from sickie to well, so my blogging time has been practically nil during the day. Add to that the fact that I've had some kind of plans every night this week, and that explains my continued absence.

Those plans continue tonight, and I'm late, so I'm going to run. But check this space tomorrow for a post, I promise!
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 6:50 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now I'm all excited about your next post. Sorry to hear that Jakob's had such a tought run of it - here's hoping that his recovery is really rapid and back to normal comes soon!
    Kate (that enabling one)

     
  • At 10:20 am, Blogger Tara said…

    Hmmm... I wonder what your news could POSSIBLY be???

     
  • At 11:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! Glad it arrived.

    SP

     
  • At 12:00 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    I can totally relate. I'm trying to prepare for fall semester during every spare moment, leaving no time for blogging. Plus we've had house guests all summer with no end in sight.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates