Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Thursday, April 03, 2008
And the winner is...
8 of you entered my little contest, so I went over to a random number generator and asked for 1 interger betweenn 1 and 8.



The result, as you can see here, is....


6!!!

Congratulations (hold on while I go look up who number 6 was) Robyn! You win a $30 gift certificate to your choice of online yarn store. Anything you want from your own shop? LOL

To everyone who didn't win, thank you for playing! I had a fun time coming up with a 7-themed contest, and I hope you enjoyed choosing something for each sin. Please know that everything truly was random and I was just as excited to see who the winner would be as you guys were/are. I hope you feel like I did this fairly, and look forwards to more contests in the future.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 7:32 am  
6 Comments:
  • At 10:21 am, Blogger JayJay said…

    Congrats Robyn! I was planning to enter, but time got away from me (newborns will do that to you!). I will enter future contests, though. :) Also, I think your procedure seems quite fair.

     
  • At 10:37 am, Blogger Tara said…

    Congrats Robyn! Man, she's just the luckiest chick EVER! :)

     
  • At 11:35 am, Blogger Amelah said…

    Congrats BIG SIS!! Soo cool LOL :)

     
  • At 12:08 pm, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    Oh cool! Neato!

    That just made my day (at home sick). :( And have a kid cutting molars who has a constant runny nose due to it, drooling like mad, and attached to my leg.

    Hmmm, debating between BMFA :) and maybe the Loopy Ewe.... want to try some yarns that I haven't gotten yet or add to my STR addiction! Can I ponder it today and get back to you :)

    THANK YOU!

    Was totally NOT expecting that!

    :)

     
  • At 3:29 pm, Blogger Dianne said…

    Congratulations! Thanks for holding the contest - it was fun!

     
  • At 5:39 pm, Blogger Karine said…

    Boo! Hiss! I was planning on entering but then I got taken over by sloth...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates