Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Friday, March 28, 2008
ack!
Go figure, one of the few times I manage to sneak into Ravelry during the day it goes down for maintenance!

Oh well. I'm slowly working my way through adding my wips and fos to my notebook. Then it will be time to organize my stash. Oh, my stash. :)

Speaking of stash, 3 balls of Dream in Color Smooshy got added to it last night! No, Maaike, this does NOT count as a yarn purchase. The yarn was actually ordered in December, before starting this "year of the stash" nonsense. I'm allowed to pay now for what was previously ordered- Yannick's rule, not mine. :p I bought it from Robyn's shop, and I'll take some photos when I get home.

Labels:

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 1:18 pm  
5 Comments:
  • At 5:32 pm, Blogger Maaike said…

    sure sure...a likely story. I er... thought about ordering some yarn last year too, and just didn't buy it, but now I'm buying it and paying for it, but I had really wanted to buy it last year.

    Yeah - that's the story.

    :P

    Just bugging you - it's too easy. I'll get you back in April. ;)

    Maaike

     
  • At 5:33 pm, Blogger Maaike said…

    By the way - that bunny your cousin made looked very professionally finished. You must be a good teacher.

     
  • At 5:48 pm, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    Maaike - she really did order it last year. Dream in color took over 8 weeks to dye, and then time to ship! If you want any, my shop is stocked!

     
  • At 5:21 am, Blogger JayJay said…

    I just friended you on Ravelry! I was spending lots of time there before the baby was born. It's quite addicting.

     
  • At 9:32 am, Blogger Tara said…

    Ah, Dream in Color. A worthy stash addition (I just want to cover my entire home in the stuff).

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates