Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Thursday, August 16, 2007
mommy with jakob at 13 weeks
13 weeks. Oy.

Today was a lazy, rainy day. We would have stayed in all day but I decided to bring Jakob to the doctor. I wanted to change his dose of acid-reflux medicine but preferred to have him properly weighed so he would be getting the correct dosage...instead of guessing. He's been waking up throughout the night and his naps folded over in pain, so I really wanted to get this done. I could have had the doctor tell me over the phone but preferred to weigh him and do it right. My mom came with us and Jakob was really well behaved.


Tonight he was fussy but it takes time for the higher dosage to kick in, so we're being patient about it. He was SO overtired but refused to let himself sleep so finally we gave him a bath with some Johnson's Bedtime Bath, fed him a bit earlier than usual, and he conked right out.

Now "Daddy" and I are going to relax with the next few chapters of Harry Potter #7, my knitting, and some chocolates. Goodnight! :)

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 10:23 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:07 pm, Blogger K. said…

    What a handsome little man...sheesh!

     
  • At 5:35 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    It seems like so many babies have problems with acid reflux! I'm glad you were able to adjust his dose properly so he feels better. I had no idea that the Johnson's Bedtime Bath really worked!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates