Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Thursday, April 19, 2007
and now, in entertainment news...

4 hours. This went on for 4 hours yesterday. 4 consecutive hours after 2 hours in the morning with a break of about an hour and a half. I feel like I've been working out!

I don't get it- they say there's supposed to be a decrease in fetal movement in the last trimester because there is no more room. This kid invites friends over and has a party! Even now as I type my belly keeps hitting the keyboard tray because the little one won't stay still for a moment. I think I'm in for trouble...

Labels:

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 9:30 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:02 am, Blogger Maaike said…

    Party on dude!! I wonder what this bodes for this kid's toddler years. You might be running after a very active kid for the next couple of years? Enjoy the first few months when he's still not able to crawl!

     
  • At 10:10 am, Blogger Dianne said…

    I can't imagine what that must feel like - thanks for sharing the video. Sorry you're having the issues with blood pressure & glucose stuff. At least the doctors are right on top of it all. I'm sending calming thoughts and blood-pressure-lowering vibes your way. Keep us updated!

     
  • At 2:44 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    Wow that is one active baby! I think you may have an athlete in there.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates