Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Friday, March 09, 2007
ask and ye shall receive
Karine wanted to see what Yannick's knitting has been up to. Well, he has only worked on it sporadically over the last few months, maybe a total of 3 or 4 times. But he's almost finished the first ball and since it is of a decent size for a little blankie I might just give him the option of working the border now to close it off, or repeating what he has with a second ball. We'll let him decide. :)

Dianne wanted to see a belly shot- so here it is. My 29 wk bowling-ball-looking belly. Holy crap only 11 weeks left? Please ignore my greasy, pulled-back hair. I was running late for work and didn't have time to do much but throw it back in the tightest ponytail I could manage. Trust me that it looks much nicer in real life.

Labels: ,

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 12:39 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 4:18 pm, Blogger Dianne said…

    Wow, you look great! Thanks for the belly shot. I never had kids, and think it is absolutely miraculous that a baby can grow inside of a person like that. The video of baby kicking is super. It must be incredible!

    P.S. I ordered the Debbie Bliss book today. I'm looking forward to making an alphabet blanket!

     
  • At 3:20 am, Blogger Karine said…

    Hey looking good. As for Yannick, put an end to the man's misery!

     
  • At 7:19 pm, Blogger JayJay said…

    Wow, I can't believe it's only 11 weeks left! You look great! Yannick's knitting is coming along nicely. My husband refuses to craft. Then again I refuse to play sports so I guess we're even. :)

    Thanks so much for the birthday card! It made me laugh, which was great after a morning helping students with their papers.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates