Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Puss and Boot(ie)s
I had to bring Jackie her contact lenses today after work, so I took a few extra minutes and went inside to see Bradley. What a cutie! And each time he'd grin you could just barely see his first 2 teeth...so precious. Can't wait to have more babies to play with! (Robyn, I volunteer for baby-playing-with duty).

Then I stopped by my parents' house before going home. My mom was super excited because our wedding invitations arrived today. I picked up a copy to bring home and show Yannick, but I don't have his reaction yet because I haven't shown him yet. We had a little tiff this morning and I don't want to look at it with him while I'm still mad at him. ;)

I have to show a photo of Sam. He was very upset to find out that he is NOT an Amazing Lace team member, and actually went off to hide his head in shame. Ok, no, not really. But I do love when he sleeps covering his eyes and finally remembered to turn the camera on in another room so the "zooming" noise doesn't startle him. For some reason he's scared of the camera.

This morning I made a swatch before work. It took me 3 needle changes to get the right gauge, and I only did it 2" high not the full 4", but still, it worked. This is how the pair of booties looked when I left for work- a swatch.

This is how the booties look now that I'm going to bed. I finished the first one and am so enchanted by it! It's the absolute cutest thing. Even Yannick kept turning it over in his hand and saying how adorable it was. Yannick. Weird.

This is the second bootie. Or, rather, it will be tomorrow when I get around to seaming it. All the knitting is done, but it's late and I want to go to sleep now, so I'll seam it up tomorrow night and post a pic of the complete baby set.

posted by Jennifer Lori @ 12:28 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:12 am, Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    Jenn - I grant you baby playing priviledges, and those little booties are soooo cute. Zeus sleeps the same way as your cute - but not Jazz. He's too manly to do so! See ya later. Can't wait to see the wedding invites!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates