Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Friday, May 19, 2006
I've Got Sunshine...On A Rainy Day
I leave for my root canal in a few hours. I'm not sure if I will feel much like posting later, so I'm posting now and leaving you with a bright, sunny photo to counteract the gray, rainy day outside.*

This is the progress on the Sunrise Sock by the end of the Montreal Knitting Guild meeting. 104 rows of foot. I still don't know what treatment I want for the cuff...I'd like to do something that has the same slant as the stripes, but I'm afraid if I try to do slanted ribbing I'll just end up with a weird variation of moss stitch with no stretch to it. I'm going to go through my copy of Knitting on the Edge to see if anything strikes my fancy.

In the meantime I'm making excellent progress on the baby girl sweater. Last night I finished the back (which I started yesterday morning) and did the front to the armpit BOs. I plan to finish the front before I leave this morning, and do the sleeves this afternoon. My goal, if it should work out, is to have a completed baby sweater by bed time. I LOVE baby clothes!

*I say this for you sun-loving people. Me, I prefer a full-out rainy day everytime. If I wake up and sun is streaming in through the open window my first reaction is to squint and want to pull the blankets over my head. But if there's gray light coming in, a cool mist in the air and the sound of rain hitting anything...THAT energizes me like no sun ever could.
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 9:29 am  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates