Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Stupid Broken Gallery Links
Well, I spent most of last night creating a gallery for my stuff. I decided to start with the wips because there are fewer of them than FOs. (Thank God!) You can check out the gallery so far over there in the sidebar. It was working fine until I added more pics and folders, and now I've got a bunch of broken links. I'm trying to fix it, waiting for a reply from the JAlbum forum users.

Shelley- thanks for commenting! Please comment again (or email me) with your blog address so I can add you over there and come visit you.

Mz Mar- you're in there too, I added you a few moments ago!

Spent the day today going up north. We're doing the engagement party there in April, and had to finalize a couple of decorating choices for the room. Yannick drove and my parents came in the car which meant that I had an hour and a half drive up (stopping for coffee on the way) and a 2 hour drive back (traffic) to relax and knit. Last night I'd restarted the ribbing for the right front piece of the Homespun cardi, and got up to row 33 or 56 or something. I worked on it in the car and am somewhere near 100 rows. At 118 I start with the v-neck shaping, and at 169 I do the short rows in prep for a 3ndl BO instead of later seaming the shoulders together. I'm hoping to finish tonight and get started on the sleeves. After all this stockinette I'm dying to work on some complicated cables or Fair Isle, but I'm forcing myself to finish this first. Spring will be here soon and I really want to wear this jacket, it feels like it will be really comfy!
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 8:55 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates