Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Saturday, March 04, 2006
To Jan: first of all, do you have a blog and can I add you to my sidebar under "people who read me"? Secondly, if you like sci-fi...or fairy tales...or just a hell of a good intrigue...I WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer. I've been listening to them on audio from the library. #1- Artemis Fowl. #2- Artemis Fowl: the Arctic Incident. #3- Artemis Fowl: the Eternity Code. Found out a few weeks ago that there was a 4th in the series, Artemis Fowl: the Opal Deception. Finished it tonight on my way home. Nearly cried. Not that it was sad...I had missed the characters so much that I was punching the air with excitement when the new book started. Now I'm sad all over again that it's over. I don't know how to describe these books and really don't want to spoil anything, but I guarantee if you like a good story, a good plot, a little fantasy or sci-fi and characters you will love, check this series out! The author describes it as "Die Hard" with fairies...and he's not far off! Really, really good stuff.
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 7:36 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jen :) Thanks for the info about the Artemis books :) I'll be sure to read them..I always love a great series.

    I don't have a blog but I'd love it if you'd put me in your side-bar ..that would be cool :)

    Have you read Stephen King's Dark Tower series? He waited for quite a long time before finishing up after book 4 but I truly loved the last 3 books so much. They're huge..so big that I wrecked my elbow lifting them..and that was just lifting them one at a time :) got tennis elbow which hurt a lot but once I started reading lighter books..it healed itself ;) I love the characters in the dark tower series.hope you read them :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates