Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Thursday, August 04, 2005
Shout out to Curves
I'm not making this a long post 'cus I have to get back to knitting. The 2 wedding gifts are due August 21st and I'm not even close to being done!

Just a quick reply to Jenger, who left a comment on the last post: I'm really enjoying Curves. I haven't had any weight changes yet but I also only started eating as I should this week, so we'll have to go from here. I'm in my 3rd week and go 3 times a week. I did notice a change in my stamina and endurance, though, as I sweated like a pig with a bright red face the first week, and now I break a sweat, but not pouring buckets. Wow, could I fit any more cliched metaphors in this paragraph? I'm pleased as punch with the workout, I really enjoy it and don't feel like I'm exercising. The one I go to most often (there are 2 close to my home, and 1 close to work) has enough machines that you do 2 circuits then some stretching and you're done. The first circuit goes so fast that it's over before you realize. The second circuit I start counting how many machines are left to do but it's still really, REALLY fast. The stretching doesn't take long (about 14 poses, 15 seconds each) and after 35 minutes TOPS I'm out of there. I also (conveniently) have to pass 2 sushi restaurants on the way home, so I usually give myself a little reward afterwards... :) (Don't worry, nothing covered in tempura, I pick the healthy stuff).

Good knitting, and goodnight!
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 10:43 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:23 pm, Blogger deawn said…

    Mmmmmm....sushi...

    Oops! Sorry. Good luck with your new healthy-living regime!

    (Gawd, how I love tempura). Makes my cholesterol skyrocket just thinking about it!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates