Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Friday, December 09, 2005
Obviously...
...I managed to figure out an easier way to add pics. I really DON'T like the Blogger way of doing it because it shoves all the pics up to the top of the post, not wherever the cursor is like it used too. Also it takes longer to upload the pics, and for some reason it's not reliable. It lets me add up to 5 pics and sometimes none will upload, sometimes 1 will work and the others will be broken link icons...after having to wait for so long in between it's just annoying.

I ended up downloading Hello and Picasa. These are two programs from the same company. Picasa is more for browsing images on your computer, but Hello is a really easy way of instantly uploading pics to your blog. It takes seriously 2 seconds to upload and is really user friendly. I don't have the links handy 'cus Blogger took me to their sites, but I'm sure you can find them via Google, especially since they're Google software (I think), just like Blogger is.

Ok, now that I have this picture thing working again, you'll be seeing more stuff here! The only thing that's a bit annoying is having each pic come up as it's own post, but I suppose I can live with that. Can you?
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 12:15 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates