Free Patterns
Sale Patterns
    phlox socks sneak peek
  • Phlox Socks - the Robyn's Nest June Sock Club
  • Pattern will be for sale as of October 1 2008
    (You can email me or leave a comment and I will notify you when the pattern is available.)
I Want to Knit
Thursday, September 09, 2004
Happy Birthday Julie!
At least something good came out of today, besides dear, sweet Julie being born some unmentionable years ago on this very date. I just finished the last sleeve on my To Dye For sweater. Yay! Just the blocking left, and then sewing the whole thing together. I'm still not sure if I'm supposed to use my fake mohair stuff to seam it with, so I sent an email over to my knitting groups to ask. I think I'm really bugging them lately with questions.

As for today not being the best (Julie's birth aside), I'm grumpy 'cus I'm sick. And right before my birthday too. I left work an hour early yesterday and crawled into bed at 6pm. Yannick woke me around 11pm with NeoCitran. He's sweet. Did anyone else know they also made a cherry flavor? It's absolutely DISGUSTING! He made me drink the entire thing too, damn sadist. I had a bad sinus thing, with fever, coughing, the works. I didn't go to work today, so he gave me another NeoCitran around 10am before he left. Luckily we had a lemon flavor left in the medicine cabinet, so he gave me that one this morning. Not like a refreshing glass of lemonade, but nowhere near the death puke flavor of that cherry stuff. I think the lemon flavor is for general colds, and the cherry for coughs, I dunno. In any case I'm feeling better so I should be at work tomorrow, but first I have to go force down a glass of that cherry crap before bed.

At least I don't have the unfinished sleeve hanging over my head any more. I'm not going to post a picture, 'cus it looks exactly like the other sleeve.

I'm going to bed. Somebody come read me a story...I don't feel well. :(
posted by Jennifer Lori @ 10:21 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey,
    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. (It's Jess by the way)
    Yeah, the best, most tolerable Neocitrn I find is the honey one. (or is it honey lemon?) anyway, the honey one is ok.
    Yeah, the cherry one is awful....

     
  • At 10:54 am, Blogger Jennifer Lori said…

    Hi Jess!

    I used to have a blog when the first became popular, but I didn't keep it up past a week. I think I'll have more fun with this one.

    I read on the box that you can add sugar to the cherry death stuff to make it more palatable. It doesn't help much. I have to bring one to work with me now, yuch.

    Take care!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Jennifer Lori
Home:
Ravelry Username: jenniferlori
About Me:
See my complete profile

Click here to add yourself to my Frappr map!
Email Me
jeloca[at]sympatico[dot]ca
Previous Post
Where to Get Patterns, Help or Other Stuff
Links to Errata
Podcasts I Listen To
Groups
sp12button
Secret Pal 12 Questionnaire

Montreal Knits

the montreal knitting guild

knitty bloggy baby bumpers

knitty.com


Join | List | Previous | Next | Random

Knitting Blogs
Previous | Next

Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Canadian Blogs
Letter Zed
previous | next
Canadian Fibre Artists
Webring is owned by
handmade by jennifer
Previous | Next | List

Blog Canada
Previous | Next
Join | List

Master Knitters Ring
Prev | Next | List | Random

Knitalongs I've Done



Archives
Labels
Template by

Free Blogger Templates